Create and Manage Schedules in MaxProCloud (Video)
A task is defined as a planned function that must be performed within a defined time period.
Every task in MPC is associated with a schedule.
To create a time schedule
1. Open the sidebar and then select Customers. The Customers page appears.
2. From the list of Customers, click the desired Customer.
3. In the right pane, click View Overview. The Overview page appears.
4. In the left pane, click Schedules and Holidays.
5. Select Schedules in the middle pane.
6. Click The New Schedule screen appears in the right pane.
7. Under Details,
• Type a Name for the Schedule
• Type Description
• Select the Sites
8. Set the Schedule Settings.
• Click time line of the desired day and drag the mouse pointer to reach the end time of the time slot.
• You can also set the time by mentioning the time Starts and Ends.
• To copy the set duration for other days of the week, under Copy To, click to select the days and then click OK.
• You can also select the holiday category as H1 or H2 or H3. The holiday groups are grouped
into three major categories as Holiday 1, Holiday 2, and Holiday 3. You can use these
categories to group the mandatory holidays and optional holidays.
To edit the schedule, click the schedule you'd like to edit then click the pencil button. once you are finished editing, click the save button to save your changes.