Adding Cards and People in MaxProCloud (Video)
To add people
1. Click and then select Customers. The Customers page appears.
2. From the list of Customers, click the desired Customer.
3. In the right pane, click View Overview. The Overview page appears.
4. In the left pane, click People. The list of people associated with the selected customer appears in the middle pane.
5. Click and then select Add People.
6. The Add People screen appears in the right pane
7. Click the image layout to browse and upload the card holder's picture.
8. In the right pane, under Profile,
• Type the Last Name of the user, this is a mandatory field.
• Type the First Name of the user, this is a mandatory field.
• Type the Display Name of the user
• Type the Email of the user
• Select either "Inactive" or "Active". An inactive card will be programmed, but will not be able to open any doors until set to Active
9. Under the Additional Information (It is an alphanumeric field and you can enter less than 32 characters),
• Select User Type
• Type User ID
• Type Employee Phone number
• Type Label One
• Type Label Two
• Type Notes
10. Under Permissions,
• From the drop-down list, you can either select an existing Card No or Create New Card.
• Type the card number or PIN of the card, if applicable.
• From the Permission Group drop-down list, associate the selected cards to the relevant permission group
11. Click "Save" to save your entry